Finding Office Space in Sundance Square Plaza
In a hub of business, culture, and entertainment, our Sundance Square Plaza workspace is a lively locale to put down roots. This multi-level office space features expansive lounges, well-connected conference rooms, and sleek private offices. The buses at Third, Houston, and Jones Street make commuting a breeze; plus, there’s onsite bike storage for cyclists. Need a break between meetings? Enjoy the sunshine on our outdoor terrace, or explore the shops and restaurants lining the Square. Ideally located in one of the fastest growing cities in the county, our coworking space in Downtown Fort Worth sets you up for success. Schedule a visit to find out more.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Sundance Square Garage 3 (1 block away)
- I-30 (0.5 miles away)
- Molly at Commerce & 3rd St (1 block away)
- B-Cycle at Sundance Square South (1 block away)
• Hot Desk : $290/mo