Coworking Space in Denver
Conveniently located in Denver’s fast-growing Lower Highlands area, WeWork LoHi is two floors of coworking space in a brand-new brick building with an industrial vibe. The space attracts members in a range of industries, from startups to nonprofits to more established firms. Your team will love working in this hip, vibrant part of town—the Denver Beer Company is right downstairs, and local eatery Brider is right across the street. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and easy access to I-25; for those who commute via public transportation, the light rail, trains, and buses are a short walk away at Union Station. We’ve considered all the details at WeWork LoHi.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Light Rail from Union Station: E, C, W
- On-site parking ($175/month), Commons Park West ($175/month, $12/day, $3/hour), Street metered parking ($2/hour)
- I-25, I-70
- Bus Concourse at Union Station (10+ lines that go from Arvada, Broomfield, Boulder, Downtown, etc. - Can accommodate most people)
- Storage available
• Hot Desk : $360/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $550/mo
• 1 Seat : $690/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,260/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,440/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,750/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,860/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,990/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,850/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,250/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,800/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,690/mo