An unassuming coworking space, IDEIA however does have what you need to get some work done. Centrally located, there are plenty of car parking spaces on the street if you have your own 4 wheels to get you around.
The space is clean, comfy and affordable, without the bells and whistles of many other coworking enclaves in Hong Kong. The doors are open from 10.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and shut on the weekends to give your brain a rest; BUT, you can always make an appointment ahead, so IDEIA will open the door for you on request.
The hot desks are fully equipped for you to sit down and do some work with super fast Wi-Fi to plug into. You can either grab an actual desk or perch at one of the high tables on a stool. For those that wish to see words on paper, there is a public computer for printing purposes.
If you need private space for an important tete-a-tete or a brain storming session, there are meeting/conference rooms available. For those that wish to conduct a workshop, there is a 10 person training room up for grabs. You can rent a mailbox or a locker to stash your personal goodies in.
• 20+ People Training Room (Usage time from 08:00am to 17:00pm) ) : HK$800.- per Hour
• 20+ People Training Room (Usage time from 17:01pm to 07:59am) : HK$ 1,600.- per Hour
• Day Pass : HK$150.- per person
• 5 to 8 Meeting Room (Usage time from 08:00am to 17:00pm) : HKD 300.- per hour
• 5 to 8 Meeting Room (Usage time from 17:01pm to 07:59am) : HKD 600.- per hour