Finding Office Space in Denver’s CBD
Historically a banking building known as ‘The Vault’, WeWork’s coworking space in Denver’s CBD helps your business lock down success. Four floors in this nine-story tower are converted office space, featuring expansive lounge areas, highly functional conference rooms, and sleek private workstations. Custom artwork and indoor greenery add to the building’s grandeur; all-inclusive amenities keep daily operations running smoothly. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and Union Station only blocks away. After work, take the team to dinner in Larimer Square, or catch a performance at one of the playhouses down the road. Ready to experience a workday like no other? Join WeWork’s coworking space in Denver’s CBD.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Star Parking Systems at 17th/Champa (less than a block away)
- 16th St Mall Ride at 16th/Champa (1 block away)
- B-Cycle at 17th/Curtis (1 block away)