Finding Downtown Orlando Office Space in SunTrust Center
Growing your team in SunTrust Center puts you at the heart of Orlando’s business scene—and WeWork’s three-story office space has everything you need to thrive. Beautiful design features like custom artwork, expansive lounges, and a striking internal staircase keep your team inspired, while a selection of conference rooms and private offices help fuel focus. Commuting is simple with the trains at Church Street and parking nearby; onsite bike storage adds to the convenience. After work, catch a show at one of the area’s many theaters, explore the city’s famed foodie destinations, or head to Lake Eola Park for a breath of fresh air. Ideally located opposite City Hall and at the center of the CBD, our office space at 200 S Orange Ave sets you up for success in Orlando—and beyond. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Church Street Train Station (1 minute walk)
- Easy access from I-4