Finding Coworking Space in LoHi
Located in a rapidly growing business hub, our LoHi coworking space is the place to be. Two levels in this four-story complex are dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, collaborative conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Here, natural light and indoor greenery invigorate the workday, while all-inclusive amenities keep your team supported around the clock. Commuting is simple with the Light Rail, Union Station, and the 44, 20, and 10 busses within walking distance. Ready to take your business to new heights? Schedule a visit today to find out more about our office space in Denver’s Lower Highlands neighborhood.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Laz Parking (4 blocks away)
- I-25 (3 blocks away)
- 28, 32, 44 at 15th St/Platte St (1 block away)
- B-Cycle at 16th St/Little Raven
• Hot Desk : $370/mo