Destination: Rustic Rainforest
Outpost’s latest creative hub, located in Ubud's Penestanan district is currently in a soft-launch phase as the coworking is still underway. During this time our coliving is available at a discounted rate and Outpost Ubud Coworking is just a short scooter ride away and fully available for your use.
The Penestanan district is a place where the indoors and outdoors blend into one epicenter of productivity and relaxation. Soak up the surrounds of lush greenery and the scent of frangipani wafting through the air as you immerse yourself in the Balinese way of life.
At Outpost Ubud Penestanan, we’ve set up the perfect remote neighborhood so you’ll feel right at home and productive as soon as you step inside.
Location independent professionals come together to live and work under the same roof at Outpost Ubud Penestanan, where an early morning swim in the pool can be followed by a fresh cup of coffee at our rooftop café, just before working at our open-air cowork.
We’re located in the trendy, leafy jungle of Penestanan – just outside the heart of Ubud. Do a little downward dog at any of the world-renowned yoga studios in our neighborhood, or meditate in the mornings on the rooftop. Enjoy adventuring around nearby rice fields and waterfalls, or spend a weekend hiking up Mount Batur or surfing down the coast. We’re located right near our original Outpost, too, so you can double up on events to attend and friends to meet.
- Private Room
- En-suite bathroom
- Powerful internet
- Private swimming pool
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 access to Outpost coworking
Rustic, earthy, and subdued are just a few words that describe our coworking space in Penestanan. It’s a creator’s dream; abundant natural lighting, stunning forest views, fresh air and a combination of comfortable spaces for brainstorms, plus silent space for focus makes this an opportune environment to get things done.
Downstairs, ponder life’s big questions by the pool. Or check into coliving without leaving the building. Our rooms provide a cozy nook to unwind or recharge. Once you’ve settled in, there’s a packed schedule of events, talks, meals and adventures with our community.
- High-speed internet
- 24/7 access
- Air-con workspaces
- Swimming pool
- Private offices & rooms
- Skype booths
- On-site café
- Printer & scanner
Join the neighborhood
Make Outpost Ubud Penestanan your home base during your time in Bali. We’ve designed livework options to meet the needs of location-independent professionals and remote workers.
We created Outpost to give you — the location-independent professional, remote team, or career ladder escapee — the freedom to design your best life.
Our goal is to give you the power over the decisions of where to work, when to work and who to work for — all to create a life of balance, driven by purpose.
Outpost provides the support to a life beyond the cubicle-based, career-ladder hustle. We are in idyllic, culturally-rich destinations. Our neighborhood model combines living and working spaces with training opportunities surrounded by a rich, welcoming community.
When you stay with us — whether for a week, a month, or longer — you’re able to concentrate on your projects, AND explore new ideas, cultures and environments.
We also are a proud member of the communities where we operate. We partner with local organizations and business, which provide members genuine experiences, member discounts and the ability to give back with meaningful impact.
Connection is what makes us human. We might roam the world, but we don’t want to explore alone. And in today’s social media-driven world, it’s sometimes hard to make genuine relationships. Each Outpost offers a diverse, supportive community of global citizens.
To make the world a better place, you need to be a part of it. Our founders began Outpost because of their experiences on the road exploring, working and creating. They saw that life abroad presents opportunities to question one’s beliefs, and to discover and integrate to new ones. Exploring is about place, but it’s more about the experience: of meeting the world beyond your doorstep, about learning and discovery. As Rumi says, “What you seek is seeking you.”
Change is constant, so we believe in embracing every opportunity to learn and grow. We embrace the principles of design thinking and growth in all our Outpost neighborhoods. We see our community taking part in collaborative creation on projects, ideas and adventures. Our training programs encourage professional and personal growth. Our rich series of events and workshops are an invitation to live a broad, bold, location-independent life.
Meet our founders
From the White House to Wall Street, the plains of northern Uganda to the arctic cold of Lithuania, David’s been there. He ran NGOs, advised investor types and even wrote a book.
He built a career helping companies in developing countries find investors. He’s pounded the pavement from Shanghai to Jakarta & advised a few NGOs in Eastern Europe & South Asia along the way.
• Colive & Cowork - Nightly : $57
• Colive & Cowork - Weekly : $360
• Colive & Cowork - 4 Weeks : $920
• Colive & Cowork - 12 Weeks : $2,760
• Workspace Only - Lite Pass : $49, IDR 680,000 / monthly
• Workspace Only - Medium Pass : $115, IDR 1,625,000 / monthly
• Workspace Only - One Pass Unlimited : $190, IDR 2,700,000 / monthly
• Workspace Only - One Pass+ Dedicated Desk : $210, IDR 3,000,000 / monthly
• Daily Rate (8am-midnight) : 16 USD / 220,000 IDR
• Night Owl (5pm-8am) : 110 USD / 1,500,000 IDR
• 3 Months ONE PASS Unlimited : 545 USD / 7,290,000 IDR
• 3 Months ONE PASS Unlimited + (Dedicated Desk) : 575 USD / 8,100,000 IDR
• Office for 5 People - Month : $1,200 USD, 16,000,000 IDR
• Office for 5 People - Week : $400 USD, 5,330,000 IDR
• Office for 5 People - Day : $95 USD, 1,340,000 IDR
• Office for 5 People - Hour : $20 USD, 270,000 IDR
• Office for 5 People - Member Rates, Hour : $10 USD, 135,000 IDR
• Office for 3 People - Month : $840 USD, 11,200,000 IDR
• Office for 3 People - Week : $280 USD, 3,730,000 IDR
• Office for 3 People - Day : $65 USD, 940,000 IDR
• Office for 3 People - Hour : $15 USD, 190,000 IDR
• Office for 3 People - Member Rates, Hour : $7 USD, 95,000 IDR
• Office for 2 People - Month : $600 USD, 8,000,000 IDR
• Office for 2 People - Week : $200 USD, 2,670,000 IDR
• Office for 2 People - Day : $50 USD, 670,000 IDR
• Office for 2 People - Hour : $10 USD, 140,000 IDR
• Office for 2 People - Member Rates, Hour : $5 USD, 70,000 IDR