Finding Coworking Space in Queens Plaza
Bridging Queens Boulevard and Long Island City, our shared office at One Gotham Center puts you right in the action. Thirteen floors in this modern, 27-story complex are dedicated to WeWork, with sleek private offices, art-filled lounges, and ample conference rooms. Commuting is a breeze with the E, M, R, 7, N, W, and G trains right nearby, plus buses and parking within walking distance. Looking to plan an activity-based team outing? Explore one of the art exhibitions in the area, or head to Brooklyn Boulders for some rock climbing. If you’re in the market for flexible coworking space in Queens Plaza, join WeWork today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- E,M,R at Queens Plaza (1 block away) | 7,N,W at Queensboro Plaza (1 block away) | 7,G at Court Square (3 blocks away)
- Champion Parking at 29-17 Queens Plaza N (1 block away)
- Queens Blvd (1 block away)
- Q67, Q100 at Jackson Av/42 Rd (1 block away) | B62 at Jackson Av/Queens PZ S (1 block away) | B62 at 42 Rd/28 St (1 block away)
- Citi Bike at 27 St/Hunter St (2 blocks away)
- AS, ER, LE at Long Island City Ferry Stop (1 mile away)
• Private Offices : From $840
• Hot Desks : From $420