Finding Office Space on Vine Street
Ideally located in the bustling, historic part of Hollywood, WeWork Vine is seven floors of collaborative office space in a brand new building on Vine Street that will make you and your team feel like stars. Straddling the main corridors of Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd, this Los Angeles coworking space is filled with members who work in entertainment, as well as small startups and more established companies. With the storied Hollywood Pantages Theatre and Walk of Fame nearby, as well as a wealth of tasty restaurants and trendy bars, you’ll have plenty of options for entertaining clients or treating your team to a night on the town. Whether you’re coming from Burbank, Downtown, or Mid-City, commuting is a breeze with easy access to the 101, the Metro Red Line, and the DASH bus. Elevate your workday and find out why everybody comes to Hollywood at WeWork Vine.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 3 minute walk to Hollywood/Vine Metro Red Line station. Across the street (SE corner of Selma and Vine) is a DASH bus stop.
- 101 Freeway, Vine Street, Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd
- Bike storage available
• Hot Desk : $450/mo
• 1 Seat : $800/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,290/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,850/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,050/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,350/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,100/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,350/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,450/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,950/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,500/mo