Finding Office Space at 229 West 36th Street, New York City
WeWork is a global network of workspaces where companies grow together. At this convenient address, discover floors of coworking and private offices that cater to needs you didn’t even know you had. Our spaces are designed to promote productivity whether you’re a team of one or 100, and month-to-month flexibility means your space is just as agile as you are. Plus, one all-inclusive rate makes things easy. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours are decorated with custom murals. Your old office might have had a coffee pot, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar and fresh fruit water. We’ve considered every detail so you can focus on your business. Beyond desks, staff, and amenities, find a community of forward-thinking companies and in-house events that connect you organically. More information on this location is coming soon, but we’re gladly accepting inquiries. Get in touch today to schedule a visit.
Take A Your Today
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- A, C, E Trains at 34th St Penn Station (2 minute walk) | 1, 2, 3 Trains at 34th St (4 minute walk)
• Private Offices : $1,050 /mo
• 1 Seat : $1,050/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,990/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,840/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,400/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,450/mo
• 10 Seats : $8,200/mo
• 11–20 Seats : $10,650/mo
• 21–50 Seats : $17,900/mo
• Larger teams : -