NoMad Office Space - Flatiron - New York City
Near the iconic Flatiron Building, this New York office space encompasses 10 floors of a 17-story building dating from the 1920s. It’s a sprawling space, but thoughtful design ensures that there are always some tucked away corners where you can concentrate on the project or comfortable common areas perfect for hosting that large-scale event. There’s a bike room for commuters and lots of eye-catching original art.
The types of businesses attracted to the space run the gamut from newly launched tech companies, fashion bloggers, architects, venture capitalists—you’ll find colleagues in just about every field within these walls. To get here, hop aboard the 4 or 6 line (they stop less than a block away) or the R, N, or Q lines (all two or three blocks from the front door). With a warm, welcoming environment, this coworking space is the perfect community to start or grow your business.
Take A Tour Today
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available based on country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging ($50/month) is available based on country.
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, L
- Park Right, located at 39 East 29th Street (enter 6am-9am, exit by 7pm, $25.35). Imperial Parking, located at 201 East 28th Street between 2nd & 3rd Ave (enter 6am-10am, exit by 7pm, $21)
- Madison Ave & East 29th, Madison Ave & East 30th, 5th Ave & West 29th, 5th Ave & West 30th, Lexington Ave & East 28th
- Storage available
• Private Offices : $1,100 /mo
• 1 Seat : $1,100/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,510/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,100/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,350/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,050/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,050/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,700/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 11–20 Seats : $8,100/mo
• 21–50 Seats : $16,900/mo
• Larger teams : -
• Dedicated Desks : $630 /mo
• Hot Desks : $470 /mo