Finding Office Space in Boston’s Financial District at 100 Summer St
Surrounded by the activity of Boston’s Financial District—and conveniently close to the South Station transit hub—our lively Summer Street workspace puts your team in the center of the action. Four floors in this ultra-modern tower are dedicated to WeWork, featuring expansive lounges, well-connected conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is a breeze with regional trains, buses, and the MCTA at South Station nearby; onsite bike storage and proximity to the Orange Line at Downtown Crossing adds to the convenience. After work, the options for team bonding are endless: explore the food trucks at Boston Common, admire the art in Dewey Square, or enjoy happy hour at one of the many seafood restaurants nearby. Boasting an onsite fitness center and a myriad of premium amenities, 100 Summer St strikes the perfect balance of work and play. Schedule a visit to find out more.
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Red Line at Downtown Crossing (4 minute walk)
- 553 Bus at Franklin and Federal Street (2 minute walk)