Finding Office Space in Westwood, Los Angeles at Atria
Between the academia at UCLA and the entertainment studios of Century City, our Westwood office space at Atria is a launchpad to success. The entire three-story Atria building is dedicated to WeWork and boasts a light-filled atrium and premium amenities to fuel productivity. Whether you’re working solo or lead a growing team, our expansive lounges, modern conference rooms, and private offices allow you to focus on what matters most. To break up the workday head to the innovative Hammer Museum—ideal for team outings, or explore the buzzing cafés dotting Holmby Hills. After work, head to a movie premier at the iconic Fox Theater, or take advantage of the fitness center in the complex. If you're ready to reach your work goals in Westwood, Los Angeles, join WeWork at 10585 Santa Monica Blvd today.
Book a Tour Today
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available based on country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging ($50/month) is available based on country.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Our learning spaces encourage maximum creativity and fulfillment, and are designed for students of all ages pursuing new courses or careers.
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- I-405 (1 mile away)
- Beverly Glen Blvd & Santa Monica Bus Stop (5 minute walk)
• Private Offices : $1,530 /mo
• 2 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,850/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,050/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,050/mo
• 11–20 Seats : $7,650/mo
• 21–50 Seats : $16,600/mo
• Larger teams : -
• Dedicated Desks : $550 /mo
• Hot Desks : $400 /mo