Wework - St. Louis - Finding Downtown St. Louis Office Space at One Metropolitan Square
Welcome to One Metropolitan Square, a striking granite skyscraper that’s long been an architectural beacon in St. Louis. Perched high in this amenity-rich tower, our coworking space offers an impressive location for meeting clients and wooing investors. Greet guests in beautiful, art-filled lounges, then start work in a modern conference room or your own private office. Commuting is simple with onsite parking, the metro at 8th & Pine and Laclede’s Landing within walking distance, and several buses nearby. Just blocks from America’s Center Convention Complex—and surrounded by city landmarks like the Gateway Arch—this workspace is ideal if you’re partnering with visitors from out of town. For locals, the action at Ballpark Village is just a 10-minute walk away. Whether you’re in tourism, trade, medical research, or tech, you’ll find everything you need to thrive at One Metropolitan Square. Schedule a visit today.
Book A Tour Today
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available based on country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available based on country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging ($50/month) is available based on country.
- If working out helps get the work done, seamlessly context-shift with a gym right in the building or development.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- MLB, MLR at 8th & Pine (3 minute walk)
- I-44 (5 minute drive)
- 1X, 5, 14X, 16 Buses at 6th St & Pine St (1 minute walk) | 40, 40X, 58X, 99, 410X lines at Broadway @ Olive SB (2 minute walk)
• Private Offices : $480 /mo
• 1 Seat : $480/mo
• 2 Seats : $840/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,310/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,600/mo
• 5 Seats : $1,830/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,000/mo
• 7 Seats : $2,860/mo
• 8 Seats : $2,600/mo
• 9 Seats : $3,660/mo
• 10 Seats : $3,900/mo
• 11–20 Seats : $4,300/mo
• Larger teams : -
• Dedicated Desks : $350 /mo
• Hot Desks : $280 /mo