WeWork - Washington DC - Finding Downtown DC Office Space at Dupont Circle
Steeped in the historic charm of Downtown D.C. and just a stone's throw from Embassy Row, our Dupont Circle office space is an inspiring backdrop for watching your business thrive. Spanning five floors of a 12-story building, our community-driven workspace features expansive lounges, sleek private offices, and collaborative conference rooms. Commuting is a breeze with the trains and buses at Dupont Circle Station just steps away. For a break between meetings, soak up the sunshine at Dupont Circle Fountain or admire the art at The Phillips Collection—an ideal destination for creative team outings. Aftwards, entertain clients with a luxurious meal at The Jefferson Hotel. Surrounded by iconic landmarks and key decision makers, our office space at 1333 New Hampshire Ave NW will help you create your best work. Schedule a visit to find out more.
Book A Tour Today
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Red Line at Dupont Circle Station (1 minute walk)
- D1, D4, D6, H1, L1 Buses at 20th St NW & New Hampshire Ave NW Station (1 minute walk) | H1, L1 Buses at NW 20th & NW Massachusetts Av Station (3 minute walk)