WeWork - Brimingham - Finding City Centre Office Space in Louisa Ryland House
Welcome to Louisa Ryland House, an iconic Birmingham location that’s been reimagined as a dynamic, community-driven office space. The entire 12-story building is dedicated to WeWork, featuring versatile workspace, sleek modern amenities, and forward-thinking design that pays homage to the site’s rich Victorian heritage. Greet a new client in an art-filled lounge, start your next project in one of the comfortable conference rooms, then touch base with the team in your own private office. Onsite bike storage and easy access to the trains at New Street and Snow Street Stations streamlines your commute; 24-hour access to the building adds to the convenience. For a break between meetings, spend a moment in our onsite wellness room or head to Victoria Square for a breath of fresh air. After work, browse the diverse array of shops in the Jewellery Quarter, and explore the area's vibrant dining scene—you'll find everything from Indian cuisine to British 'elevenses' within walking distance. Growing your influence in Birmingham puts you at the forefront of business in the Enligh Midlands, and you'll find the space you need to thrive at 44 Newhall St. Schedule a visit today.
Book A Tour Today
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Metro at St Chads Stop (9 minute walk)
- NH1 Line at Newhall Street Stop (1 minute walk)