In the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct, adjacent Flagstaff gardens, 456 Lonsdale Street is host to Melbourne’s most beautiful coworking, serviced and virtual office facilities.
Abundant natural light complements our contemporary, calm interior design.
Set over three levels with city and garden views, acoustically treated meeting rooms and beautiful coworking spaces that will provide not only inspiration but quite simply .... a great place to work.
Brand new and elegant. Three floors of spacious offices suitable for any professional business.
We’re good at detail – so here are all the facilities at 456 Lonsdale Street:
- Private lockable temperature controlled suites for 1 to 20
- Semi-private coworking booths
- Open plan coworking café kitchen
- Casual meeting spaces
- Abundance of acoustically treated meeting rooms
- Café kitchen
- Complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water
- Wine fridge
- Water and river views
- Private, vented phone booths
- Building foyer signage
- End-of-journey facilities
- Building café
- At the heart of Melbourne’s legal precinct
- 1 minute walk to the tram service
- 12 minute walk to Flinders Street Station
- 10 minute stroll to Bourke Street Mall
For over twenty five years we’ve been creating a range of serviced workplaces that help legal and professional services companies to succeed.
Work alongside like-minded people and companies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane; in elegant spaces where you'll always feel confident meeting your clients.
Thrive in a calm atmosphere with a level of support tailored to fit the needs of the legal and professional services industry.
Our goal is simple: we want you to have the right space in the right place; with a level of quality support that feels like it’s an extension of your business.
Our five East Coast locations across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are designed to suit a wide range of professional service companies and the more specific needs of the legal industry.
Enjoy the flexibility that a virtual workspace offers: a full suite of services, amenities and facilities; plus places to greet, meet and network with like-minded professionals in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Meeting at Clarence? You'll be in good company. Whether it’s a small client meeting for half an hour or an all-day group seminar, each Clarence location has a variety of spaces for hire at our competitive rates.
We’re Australia’s largest and fastest growing independent legal chambers with the support, expertise, resources and package options that take the risk out of starting and running your practice.
We've made the investment so you don't have to: on-site IT support, dedicated administration services, accounting and marketing support when you need it. Leaving you more time to concentrate on what you do best.
• Virtual Address : $115 per month
• Virtual Phone : $180 per month
• Virtual Comms : $290 per month
• Virtual Ultimate : $350 per month
• Virtual Platinum : $890 per month
• Virtual Law : $980 per month