Situated in the heart of the legal and government precinct, overlooking the river and just 300 metres from the Magistrates Court.
Clarence George Street has a vibrant street level café, and it’s home to a growing cadre of independent lawyers and service professionals who value the location and sense of community and collegial atmosphere that you always find at Clarence.
We’re good at detail – so here are all the facilities at 239 George Street:
- Private lockable suites for 1 to 8
- Coworking desks x2
- Casual meeting spaces
- Meeting rooms x6
- Complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water
- Water and city views
- Building foyer signage
- Grade B building
- End-of-journey facilities
- Comms room facilities available
- On-site parking available
- 4.5-star Nabers rating
- At the heart of the city’s legal & government quarter
- 8 minute walk to Roma Street Station & Airtrain
- 10 minute stroll to South Bank cultural centre
- 20 minute drive to Brisbane Airport
For over twenty five years we’ve been creating a range of serviced workplaces that help legal and professional services companies to succeed.
Work alongside like-minded people and companies in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane; in elegant spaces where you'll always feel confident meeting your clients.
Thrive in a calm atmosphere with a level of support tailored to fit the needs of the legal and professional services industry.
Our goal is simple: we want you to have the right space in the right place; with a level of quality support that feels like it’s an extension of your business.
Our five East Coast locations across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are designed to suit a wide range of professional service companies and the more specific needs of the legal industry.
Enjoy the flexibility that a virtual workspace offers: a full suite of services, amenities and facilities; plus places to greet, meet and network with like-minded professionals in Sydney,
Melbourne and Brisbane.
Meeting at Clarence? You'll be in good company. Whether it’s a small client meeting for half an hour or an all-day group seminar, each Clarence location has a variety of spaces for hire at our competitive rates.
We’re Australia’s largest and fastest growing independent legal chambers with the support, expertise, resources and package options that take the risk out of starting and running your practice.
We've made the investment so you don't have to: on-site IT support, dedicated administration services, accounting and marketing support when you need it. Leaving you more time to concentrate on what you do best.
• Virtual Address : $115 per month
• Virtual Phone : $180 per month
• Virtual Comms : $290 per month
• Virtual Ultimate : $350 per month
• Virtual Platinum : $890 per month
• Virtual Law : $980 per month