Finding Coworking Space in West Hollywood
Located on a modern campus for entertainment and the arts, WeWork’s shared office space in Pacific Design Center offers 45,510 square feet of beautifully designed space in a nine-story glass tower. This building, which is in the heart of West Hollywood, epitomizes everything the area is known for: Creativity, inclusivity, and innovation. Our bright and airy common areas are dotted with unique meeting rooms, making it easy for your team to collaborate and unlock inspiration. Onsite parking and ample CityLine and CityLineX stops close by make commuting a breeze. After work, have your fill of West Coast sunshine and grab a drink at one of the many rooftop lounges in the neighborhood, or take a quick walk to visit some of LA’s top restaurants like Catch LA. The center itself also hosts screenings, exhibitions, and receptions for various industries—putting you in good company year-round. Schedule a visit today get in on the action.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Cityline Eastbound Orange Route, Westbound Blue Route and Cityline X at San Vicente Blvd & Melrose Avenue