Set Up Shop in the Pacific Design Center
Looking for West Hollywood office space with a flair for the dramatic? WeWork Pacific Design Center is the perfect combination of form and function. Featuring three floors of coworking space on a 14-acre campus, this unique multi-use venue is a beacon for entertainment, fashion, technology, and design businesses. Famed shopping and nightlife spots on Melrose and Santa Monica Boulevard are minutes away—but with a state-of-the-art theater, a Michael Graves designed fitness center, and a restaurant by Wolfgang Puck all within the facility, you may never want to leave. For office space that makes an impression, WeWork Pacific Design Center is a destination location.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- On-site parking on levels 1 - 7. Daily rate: First 20 minutes free. $1.50 every 12 minutes up to a daily max of $16.50. Monthly rate: $208/vehicle registered.
- California State Route 2/Santa Monica Blvd (2 miles away)
- 10/48 from Melrose/Huntley bus stop & 4/704 from Santa Monica/San Vicente bus stop
- WeHo Pedals - San Vincente/West Holly wood Park Hub (1 block away)
• Hot Desk : $440/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $580/mo
• 1 Seat : $830/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,460/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,070/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,300/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,610/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,170/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,650/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,000/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,150/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,850/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,150/mo