Shared & Private Office Spaces in Culver City
In an atmospheric brick warehouse, this industrious Culver City coworking space features soaring ceilings, expansive skylights, and beautiful wooden beams. Huge windows ring this single-story building, which breaks up the space with three different mezzanine levels. Two garage doors slide up to connect the common area with the outdoor patio, which is equipped with hammocks and picnic tables.
It’s an easy commute from Santa Monica, Downtown, or Hollywood via the nearby Metro line. Culver City is rapidly changing, meaning this Los Angeles office space is located near some great restaurants and a thriving art scene. The Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook is nearby, so you can exercise on the Culver City Stairs or hike any of the numerous trails. Whether you’re a designer, lawyer, or tech startup, WeWork Culver City will make you feel right at home.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- LaCienega/Jefferson stop: Expo line
- Parking: Jefferson Lot (behind building), $200/month (if monthly parking available) Day Rate: $2/20 min $6/hour for first 2 hours $18/day
- 10 freeway
- Storage available
• Hot Desk : $400/mo
• 1 Seat : $710/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,380/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,950/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,000/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,000/mo