Finding Office Space in Burbank’s Media District
Located in the heart of the Media District, WeWork’s Burbank office space gives you access to notable neighbors like The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Studios, and ABC Television. Discover four floors of pet-friendly coworking space with shared kitchens, private offices, and brainstorming rooms. This modern high-rise offers sweeping 360-degree views of all the major studios—ideal inspiration for dreamers and professionals alike. Right off the 134, with parking in the building, this location is easily accessible and commuter-friendly. For a happy-hour alternative, check out nearby Falcon Theater, Garry Marshall’s small performance stage for emerging pieces of work. And if you find yourself working on a weekend, refuel at Toluca Lake Farmers Market to stock up on fresh ingredients and homemade goodies. Join us at WeWork Burbank for a business scene that’s never gone out of style.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Take Green bus line (provided by Burbank bus service) from North Hollywood Metro station to Alameda.
- Take the Green bus line (provided by Burbank bus service) from North Hollywood Metro station to Alameda.
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $500/mo
• 1 Seat : $720/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,270/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,900/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,650/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,600/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,150/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $5,650/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $11,300/mo