Coworking & Private Office Spaces for Rent on Hollywood Boulevard
Step inside our stylish Los Angeles office space, and your backdrop will be the Hollywood Hills. WeWork occupies three floors of this modern six-story building in the heart of Hollywood. You can take in the sunshine while hanging out on the palm-fringed balcony overlooking the city skyline. Not only is this Hollywood coworking space dog-friendly, it also has two fully functional screening rooms—great for the businesses in the entertainment industry that make this their home. There’s a variety of other types of companies, from lawyers to fashion designers to tech startups.
When you want to take a break, a few blocks away is the famed Hollywood Walk of Fame. Or check out some of the best bars and restaurants in the neighborhood, including the Library Bar inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. There’s parking in the building, and the nearest Metro station is a few blocks away. Get inspired by Hollywood’s energetic culture in our Los Angeles office space.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Red Line (5 min walk)
- On-site parking ($200/month) and many other parking structures nearby (starting at $10/day)
- Freeway 101
- 217, 212, 312
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $670/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,140/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,650/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,100/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,550/mo