Finding Pasadena Office Spaces
Known for its rich history and Southern California charm, Old Town Pasadena is the perfect setting for this Los Angeles coworking space. Occupying the second and third floors of one of the area’s tallest buildings, this space treats you to stunning mountain views and lots of natural light. Sitting on the bustling commercial strip, WeWork Pasadena is steps away from many bars and restaurants and some of the area’s best shopping. If you’re looking to step out and enjoy the weather, Pasadena Memorial Park is just a few blocks away and hosts free concerts throughout the summer. Your commute is made easy with The Metro Gold Line a stone’s throw away and plenty of parking in the adjacent building. The location is stellar, and the community is as rich and vibrant as Old Town itself. Set up a tour and reinvigorate your workday.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Metro Gold Line - Memorial Park Station
- Attached Parking Structure ($2 every 20 minutes with a $15 daily maximum)
- 110 and the 134/210
- #10 Bus - Colorado Blvd & Marengo Ave
- Storage available in the attached parking structure on the 8th floor. There are also public bike stations in Pasadena Memorial Park
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $450/mo
• 1 Seat : $580/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,100/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,740/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,750/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 7 Seats : $2,950/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,450/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,100/mo