Tower 535: Virtual & Serviced Space in 535 Jaffe Road (Causeway Bay)
Nestled amongst modern skyscrapers and historical buildings, WeWork Tower 535 is located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Hong Kong. This location offers members beautifully designed work spaces and world class services, along with a breathtaking view of Victoria Harbor. It is also easily accessible by all major public transportation.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Island line, Causeway Bay
- World Trade Center, Sino Plaza (HKD 33/hr), Windsor house (HKD 39-40/hr)
- Eastern corridor highway, Cross-Harbour tunnel, Gloucester Road
- Cannon Street/Gloucester Road, Hysan place, Paterson street
- Wanchai ferry terminal
• Private Offices : HK$7,800 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : HK$6,990 /mo
• Hot Desks : HK$4,800 /mo