Coworking Office Space on the Third Street Promenade
On the famous Third Street Promenade—an eclectic thoroughfare full of shops, restaurants, and interesting people—this Santa Monica office space has an unbeatable location. On the second and third floors of a gorgeous modern building, it has plenty of floor-to-ceiling windows that flood the coworking space with natural light.
Enjoy the sunshine on the outdoor patio (lots of people hang out with their dogs here) or kick back in one of the numerous common spaces covered with one-of-a-kind artworks. Grab some sushi at Sugarfish—a local favorite—just minutes away from the front door. Park your two-wheeler in the bike room or challenge a colleague to a game of pool. The office space attracts people from all different backgrounds, including accounting, graphic design, and film production. If you’re looking to get a lot done while still embracing Santa Monica’s laid-back lifestyle, WeWork Promenade is just the place.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Metro Blue Line
- LUXE ($175-$300/month or $15/day), Parking Structure 3/4 ($14/day), Metered street parking ($2/hour, max 3 hours)
- PCH, Santa Monica Blvd., Santa Monica Freeway
- Santa Monica / 3rd St Promenade, Santa Monica EB & 3rd NS, 4th SB & Santa Monica FS
- Storage available. There is also a Breeze Bike Share station nearby
• Dedicated Desk : $600/mo
• 1 Seat : $950/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,650/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,800/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,500/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,100/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,750/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,300/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,900/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $9,500/mo