Finding Coworking Space in Lenox Hill
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, the jaw-dropping views and all-inclusive amenities of WeWork’s coworking space in Lenox Hill are sure to elevate your business to the next level. Seven floors connected with internal stairways make accessing our hallmark amenities easy, from front-desk service and private offices to unique conference rooms equipped for teams of all sizes. And with the 4, 5, 6, F, Q, N, R, and W trains mere steps away, getting where you need to go has never been easier. We’ve thought of everything at 750 Lexington. Schedule a visit today tocome see for yourself.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 4, 5, 6 trains at 59 St-Lexington Ave Station (on the corner) | N, R, W trains at Lexington Av/59 St Station (across the street)
- 169-175 East 60th Street Parking (across the street) | NYC Parking East 61st Street (1 block away)
- FDR Drive (0.7 miles away)
- M101, M102, M103 at Lexington Ave/E 59th St (on the corner) | Q32, QM2, QM3, QM20 at E 59 St/Lexington Ave (across the street)
- Citi Bike Station at E 59 St & Madison Ave (2 blocks away) | Citi Bike Station at 3rd Ave & E 62 St (3 blocks away)
• Hot Desk : $500/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $700/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,000/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,890/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,000/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,650/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,200/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,250/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,800/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,600/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $17,050/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,050
• Dedicated Desks : From $740
• Hot Desks : From $530