Finding Downtown Miami Office Space
Come to Security Building and you’ll be greeted by 15 floors of elegant workspace in a towering stone building overlooking downtown Miami. We’ve crafted an enormous, conveniently located coworking space that caters to your business’s every need—perfect for teams of any size or industry. Downtown Miami is the city’s bustling epicenter, packed with skyscrapers, gorgeous bay views, and decades of history. With century-old buildings, young, new neighborhoods, PAMM, Bayfront Park, and the American Airlines Arena nearby, the area is a cultural destination and WeWork Security Building puts you right at its core. Adjacent parking, safe streets for biking, and the First Street Station Stop on the Metromover make your commute as breezy as the beach. Of course there’s also a ton of local dining options. For a client dinner that’ll raise the stakes, try Fooq's or Il Gabbiano, or you can head uptown a few blocks to The Corner for small bites and a bit of jazz. Don’t miss out on this wonderful workspace opportunity.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Metromover: First Street Station Stop
- Adjacent parking
- A few blocks off of Biscayne Boulevard, accessible by 395 (MacArthur Causeway) and I-95
• Hot Desk : $350/mo
• 1 Seat : $600/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,140/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,030/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,800/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 7 Seats : $2,850/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,200/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,350/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $10,750/mo