Uptown Minneapolis Coworking Space
A vibrant hub for arts and culture, WeWork’s Uptown coworking space near Calhoun Square is an ideal home for entrepreneurs across industries. Intelligently designed collaborative workspace, beautiful private offices, and generous conference rooms span four floors of this eight-story building—plus, there’s an inviting outdoor area and onsite gym to elevate your everyday experience further. An ideal location for commuters, enjoy bike storage, convenient parking, and public transportation all close at hand. After work, unwind with arcade games at Up-Down, feast on fresh oysters at Stella’s, or entertain clients at Chino Latino. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour today to see what this energizing space can do for you.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Mosaic Art Park Ramp (1 minute away)
- E Calhoun Pkwy - (0.6 miles/3 minute drive away) | Lake of the Isles Parkway East - (0.6 miles/2 minute drive away)
- 12, 17, 612 lines at Hennepin Ave & Lagoon Ave (1 minute away) | 21, 23 lines at Fremont Ave S & Lagoon Ave (1 minute away) | 53 line at Lake St & Girard Ave S (2 minutes away)
- Bike share at Nice Ride Station - YWCA Uptown - (3 minutes away)