Find Coworking Office Space in Capella Tower
Centrally located in Downtown Minneapolis, this South 6th Street office space puts your business in the center of the city’s leading arts, culture, and industry scenes. WeWork Capella Tower sits on three floors of a sleek glass skyscraper, offering teams innovative workspace and impressive views to match. Getting to the office is a breeze with a northbound bus stop right at the door, a light rail station one block away, and direct access to the I-94 and I-35W highways. Plus, there’s indoor parking and bike storage onsite. The building is also part of the Minneapolis Skyway System, making it easy to access the surrounding city blocks—even during the winter. After work, entertain clients or celebrate a team win at nearby restaurants like Kado No Mise, The Bachelor Farmer, or Zen Box Izakaya. WeWork Capella Tower is your workday, elevated.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Light Rail one block away
- Northbound bus at the door
• 21 - 50 Seats : $16,150/mo