Studio Square Astoria Office Space
Our office space in Studio Square occupies four floors of an industrial-style building in a happening Queens neighbourhood. There’s always something going down in this cool part of Astoria, usually revolving around fashion, food, film, or some combination of the three. The historic Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Museum of the Moving Image are just down the block. For dining, grab a quick bite from Il Bambino or another of the neighbourhood’s stellar eateries. The N and Q trains stop along the elevated tracks at 36th Avenue, and E, M, and R trains at 36th Street. If you’re looking for space where your team can truly settle in, head to WeWork Studio Square.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 36th Street: R, M. 36th Ave: N, Q, R
- PV Parking on Steinway (starting at $250/month)
- Long Island Expressway, Brooklyn Queens Expressway
- Northern BI/34th; St. Northern BI/36st
- Storage available
- Ferry stop at the Long Island City Pier
• Dedicated Desk : $530/mo
• Hot Desk : $300/mo
• 1 Seat : $700/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,250/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,680/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,050/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,450/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,300/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,700/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,500/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $4,450/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $11,450/mo
• Private Offices : From $740
• Dedicated Desks : From $560
• Hot Desks : From $320