Finding Office Space for Rent in Costa Mesa
Strategically situated in Pacific Arts Plaza, this Costa Mesa office space blends OC vibes with elevated amenities to create an oasis for collaboration and focus. Here you’ll find two floors of private offices and lounges filled with businesses ranging from one-person teams to global enterprises. Directly accessible via the 405, 55, and 73, commutes to and from work are a breeze. Plus, there’s parking in the building for your added convenience. Looking to soak in sun and inspiration? The famous “California Scenario” sculpture garden by Isamu Noguchi is right on your doorstep—perfect for an outdoor one-on-one. For food and drink, we recommend sandwiches at Boudin, grab-and-go poké at Uroko Café, Italian fare at Maggiano’s, or steaks and cocktails at Morton’s. Have it all and then some at this winning Costa Mesa WeWork location.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Parking at Pacific Arts Plaza (In building) | 3200 Bristol Parking (1 minute away)
- San Diego Freeway/I-405 (2 minutes away)
- 22, 57, 463, 794 lines at Anton-Park Center (3 minutes away)
• Dedicated Desk : $625/mo
• Hot Desk : $370/mo
• 1 Seat : $800/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,380/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,980/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,310/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,520/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,570/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,040/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,620/mo
• 10 Seats : $6,250/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,500/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,650/mo