Finding Midtown East Office Space
Under the gaze of Rockefeller Center, our shared office in Midtown East sets you up for success. Twelve floors of this 13-story building are dedicated to WeWork, featuring art-filled lounges, airy conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and the B, D, F, M, E, 4, 5, 6, 7 trains nearby; if you’re coming from out of town, Grand Central Station is also within walking distance. After work, head to Ralph Lauren’s historic Polo Bar for a meal with the team, or impress clients with a Broadway play in true New York fashion. Ready to start your next chapter in this iconic business hub? Join our Rockefeller Center coworking space today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central Station (4 blocks away)
- SP+ Parking at 46th St/5th Ave (2 blocks away)
- FDR Drive (0.7 miles away)
- SIM1C, SIM3, SIM8, SIM3C, SIM8X at E 48th St/5th Ave (2 blocks away)
- Citi Bike at E 48th St/5th Ave (1 block away)