Finding Coworking Offices at the Spectrum Center
Directly across the street from the Spectrum Center, one of Southern California’s most popular entertainment spots, this Irvine coworking space is a thriving community designed to inspire. Located in a sleek glass tower, WeWork Spectrum Center occupies the entire third and fourth floors. Whether businesses need a single desk or an entire floor, they turn to WeWork for unique, convenient workspace that’s overflowing with amenities. Treat yourself to a meal at stellar restaurants like the Gramercy Tavern or Cafe Mogador, or laugh it up at a nearby comedy show. Parking is right across the street and features bike storage and a charging station for electric vehicles. If you’re looking for a shared working space in one of the area’s most sought-after neighborhoods, it’s hard to beat WeWork Spectrum Center.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Irvine Station: Amtrak, Metrolink
- Unreserved parking available in the adjacent parking structure ($100/month)
- I-405, I-5
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : $550/mo
• Hot Desk : $450/mo
• 1 Seat : $750/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,400/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,870/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,800/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,850/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $7,600/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $13,050/mo