Northern Liberties Office Space
Occupying two levels of the former Schmidt’s Brewery—inspiration for the huge letters spelling “Cheers” behind the reception desk—this Philadelphia office space makes the most of its industrial space. The very walkable NoLibs neighborhood is known for its great eateries and atmospheric local bars, especially favorites like Standard Tap and Frankford Hall. The office space is just minutes away from the Old City District, the home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and many other historical landmarks. The Market-Frankford Line has a stop on Girard Avenue, a five-minute walk from the office. Attracting a wide range of businesses, this Philadelphia office space is a great option for artists, designers, and other young entrepreneurs, as well as corporations looking for a local base of operations.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Market-Frankford Line (Blue Line) on Girard Stop
- 2nd Street (runs into Old City) and I-95
- Storage available. There is an Indego Bike Share station on the corner of 2nd and Germantown Av
• Dedicated Desk : $425/mo
• Hot Desk : $300/mo
• 1 Seat : $600/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,080/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,590/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,950/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,400/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,800/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,150/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,150/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,250/mo