Coworking Space in Portland
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, our Power + Light Building office space lets you blend the line between work and play like never before. Ideal for teams of all sizes, enjoy three floors of beautiful private offices, collaborative workspaces, and modern conference rooms—plus a pet-friendly policy, onsite showers, and an inviting outdoor space that truly set the space apart. This central location is also ideal for commuters, with convenient access to onsite bike storage, parking, and a variety of bus lines all nearby. After work, Pioneer Square Mall provides an endless array of restaurants, retail shops, and entertainment options to explore. To give your business the home it deserves, schedule your visit to WeWork’s Plaza Blocks coworking space.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Metropolitan Garage - Lot #47 (in-building) | Jackson Tower - Lot #59 (one block away)
- Sunset Highway & I-405 (0.5 miles)
- 15 and 51 lines at SW Salmon & Park (one block) | Downtown Express at Hilton Hotel (one block) | 4, 30, 99, 105, 134, 199 lines at SW 6th & Taylor (one block)
- BIKETOWN at SW 3rd Ave & SW Morrison St (4 blocks)
• Hot Desk : $300/mo
• 1 Seat : $600/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,140/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,620/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,100/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,550/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,900/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,050/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,550/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,050/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,050/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $14,650/mo