Coworking Space in Portland
Located in what was once an industrial warehouse district, WeWork Custom House is the ideal office space to be part of The Pearl District, one of Portland’s most creative communities. Sitting on three floors of a stately building, this shared coworking space is home to a large number of nonprofit groups, freelancers, graphic designers, and other businesses. Tasty team lunches and client dinners are all just a stone’s throw away with some of the city’s most popular eateries like Imperial and Lechon a few minutes away. There’s also a ton of local breweries nearby that are perfect for sampling the region’s best beer. For work inspiration take a page out of a book—literally—and visit Powell’s Books, the world’s largest independent bookstore, which is just down the street. Getting to and from the office is made easy with onsite bike storage, nearby parking, and access to the MAX Green and Yellow line station at Northwest 6th Ave and Davis St. Get your business’s creative juices flowing and make your next move to WeWork Custom House.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- 6th & Davis - Yellow & Green Line. 5th & Couch - Green & Orange Line
- Bus 17 & 77 - Broadway & Davis and Broadway & Everett
- Storage available
• Dedicated Desk : $380/mo
• Hot Desk : $295/mo
• 1 Seat : $610/mo
• 2 Seats : $950/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,440/mo
• 4 Seats : $1,808/mo
• 5 Seats : $2,260/mo
• 6 Seats : $2,710/mo
• 7 Seats : $3,160/mo
• 8 Seats : $3,400/mo
• 9 Seats : $3,860/mo
• 10 Seats : $4,600/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,012/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $12,190/mo