Fresh Office Space in Downtown Raleigh
Perched in a 10-story glass tower on one of the highest elevations of the city, our first Raleigh location stands above the rest, redefining downtown office space. Teams ranging from law, tech, finance, and design come together in WeWork One Glenwood’s three floors of coworking space to make their home. Commutes are made easy with Route 401 nearby and parking, bus, and train options within walking distance. Being in Raleigh’s most trendy neighborhood, this location puts a new spin on work-life balance, providing a rich blend of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars right on your doorstep. So whether you’re looking to treat an out-of-town client to traditional barbecue at The Pit or celebrating a team win over contemporary cocktails at The Cortez, you’ll have some of the city’s best drinking and dining easily on hand. When it comes to getting the most out of your workday, look no further than WeWork One Glenwood.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- 6, 13 and R line (on the block); 4, 8, 16, 105, 100, 13 (2 blocks away)
- Powerhouse Square Parking Deck at W Jones Street (.2 miles away); Warehouse Parking @ S. West St & W. Martin St (.3 miles away)
- U.S. Route 401 (3 blocks away)