Finding Coworking Space in Xujiahui Shanghai
A charming oasis in the hustle and bustle of Shanghai, WeWork Xujiahui is Huashan Lu coworking space with character. Sitting on four floors of a beautiful modern building in the charming former neighborhood of the French Concession, this location offers an innovative take on workspace. Just across from Bailian Xujiahui Mall, it’s easily accessible via subway on the 1, 9, and 11. There are plenty of scrumptious options for lunch: Farine, an amazing French bakery; Ole Jesse, one of Shanghai’s favorite and most historic Chinese restaurants; and Ferguson Lane, a street with dozens of more cute little carts and stop-ins. We even share the building with Fitness First, giving you a convenient option for your wellness needs. A bowling alley, jazz bar, and hip shopping nearby offer tons of ways to spend a Friday evening. Bring your team to Xujiahui and become the office hero.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Subway stop Xujiahui on lines 1, 9 and 11.
- With building management
- Huashan Road and Guangyuan Road
• Private Offices : ¥3,650 /mo
• Hot Desks : ¥1,850 /mo