Coworking Space at Golden Gate
Inside the Golden Gate Theatre—a 1922 landmark with graceful arched windows and elegant carvings along the cornice—this San Francisco office space combines a refined atmosphere with polished contemporary design. Look for exposed wood beams, unfinished walls, and a graceful spiral staircase. Explore all seven floors of this dog-friendly coworking space, and you’ll discover a spacious lounge perfect for meeting with clients.
There’s a wide variety of business here, including newly minted startups and more established companies. The central location is a plus, as is access to Muni and BART stops. There’s parking within an easy walk of the building. Grab a bite from the Hall, a nearby cafeteria-style eatery, or sample the offerings from one of the food trucks around Mint Plaza. Join this vibrant coworking space, and you’ll be part of this hub of creativity and innovation.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Powell Bart, Civic Center Bart
- Turquoise Parking ($10-$15/day)
- 80 Fwy, 101 Fwy, Market St
- 38 Geary, 5 Fulton, 31 Balboa, 9 San Bruno, 14 Mission
- Storage available at WeWork Mid-Market
- Embarcadero is a 20 minute walk away
• Dedicated Desk : $600/mo
• 1 Seat : $800/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,460/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,500/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,100/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,750/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,800/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,950/mo