Coworking in South Williamsburg
The freshest iteration of a renovated garment warehouse, our South Williamsburg coworking space has industrial vibes on all seven levels. With a sweet location in one of Brooklyn’s most popular neighborhoods, it’s the place to be for those who like to keep things more low-key in the outer boroughs, but still want access to plenty of bars and restaurants. Strolling under the bridge leads to street art and river parks, providing creatives and startups with plenty of inspiration. For drivers, there’s easy parking, and immediate access to the BQE and Williamsburg Bridge. MTA commuters find the Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station close by. Grow your business in one of New York’s hippest neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
It’s an exciting area, with tons of bars and restaurants in every direction. There’s parking in the area, and easy access to the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway and the Williamsburg Bridge. The Marcy Avenue J, M, and Z subway station is a 10-minute walk from the building. Expand your business in one of New York’s most sought-after neighborhoods at WeWork South Williamsburg.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Elevate your caffeination routine with a state-of-the-art espresso machine—frothed milk, anyone?
- J, M, Z
- Williamsburg Bridge, 278
• Hot Desk : $370/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $470/mo
• 1 Seat : $750/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,200/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,650/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,000/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,200/mo
• 8 Seats : $4,100/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,200/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $6,200/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $10,800/mo
• Private Offices : From $790