Shared office space on market st
In a burgeoning neighborhood that attracts some of the world’s top tech companies, our San Francisco office space connects you to the pulse of the city. This coworking space’s 12 levels feature exposed brick walls, lots of natural wood, and expansive common areas where it’s easy to collaborate with your team or meet with clients.
The friendly community here—many people bring their dogs to work—has a strong mix of small startups and large companies. Enjoy views all the way to the iconic Ferry Building in the Embarcadero. Buses and streetcars run along Market Street, and the Powell Street BART station is a few blocks away. The building is close to the bustling establishments around Union Square, where many members enjoy everything from team lunches to drinks with colleagues. You’ll definitely be inspired by WeWork Mid-Market’s great location, quick access to transportation, and energetic community.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Powell & Civic Center (BART): J, K, L, M, N, T. MUNI Metro stops right outside on Market Street: K-OWL, L-OWL, M-OWL, N-OWL, T-OWL, F Line light rail/street car
- Turquoise Parking ($15/day). There are also many local lots that offer daily ($12-$20/day) and monthly parking
- Interstate 80, Highway 101
- 7 / 9 / 14 / F
- Storage available
- SF Ferry Building
• Dedicated Desk : $500/mo
• Hot Desk : $400/mo
• 1 Seat : $800/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,250/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,150/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,750/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,950/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,750/mo
• 9 Seats : $4,940/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,600/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $15,450/mo