Coworking Office Space in the Jing'an District
Located near the Jing'an Temple, the WeWork Yanping Lu coworking space has a rich culture and history. It also offers easy access to two main Metro stops, Line 2 and Line 7, and is surrounded by restaurants offering traditional Shanghai cuisine. Members can enjoy a giant fish tank wall, large meeting rooms, and office space flooded with sunlight thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Changping Lu, Subway Line 7
- Parking lot nearby (RMB5/hour)
- Yanan Lu freeway
- Bus No.93/824
• Private Offices : ¥3,500 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ¥3,100 /mo
• Hot Desks : ¥2,300 /mo