Serviced Offices in the Jing'an District
The WeWork Weihai road 696 building was built in the early 20th century, and situated in the central business area of Jing'An district. This historical London style mansion once was home to more than 40 artist studios and galleries. Today, the building has transformed into a modern workspace, which attracts not just artists, but aspiring entrepreneurs, designers and emerging businesses large and small.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Exit No.12, Nanjing Xi Lu stop, Subway Line 12
- Yanan Lu Expressway
- Bus No.23, 37, 20
- Public bike parking available outside the building
• Private Offices : ¥4,600 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : ¥3,750 /mo
• Hot Desks : ¥2,560 /mo