Coworking space Civic Center
In the heart of Central Market, this San Francisco office space melds the charm of a former industrial building with eye-catching interior design. Occupying all five floors of a building dating from the 1920s, this dynamic coworking space has it all, from a ping-pong table in the first-floor lounge to breakout rooms to one of the largest common areas in the city. It’s a dog-friendly building, which is a good way to meet other members.
Just one block away from San Francisco’s regal City Hall, this office space is also close to the major thoroughfare of Market Street and its bus and streetcar lines. Muni and Bart stations are an easy stroll from the front door. Pick up lunch from the quirky Harvest Urban Market, or opt for a sandwich at the Rye Project. WeWork Civic Center is the perfect space to grow your company in one of the city’s most interesting neighborhoods.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- BART/ MUNI Lines: F, J, K, L, M, N, T
- SOMA Grand Parking Garage ($2/hour, $10 max)
- Mission Street, Market Street, Van Ness, Highway 280, Highway 101
- 14, 19, 5, 21, 9, 6, 12, 47, 27
- Storage available
- Market and Embarcadero
• Dedicated Desk : $500/mo
• Hot Desk : $450/mo
• 1 Seat : $840/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,580/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,150/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,800/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,800/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,600/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 8 Seats : $5,600/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,500/mo
• 10 Seats : $5,500/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,400/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $18,900/mo