Finding Bogota Coworking Space in Usaquen
Light colored brick and gleaming glass windows combine to create the attractive face of our new, six-story Usaquen office space. Located in the vibrant business hub of northern Bogotá, this space puts you amongst the likes of Samsung, Bank of America, SAP, P&G, and Korn Ferry, and welcomes business of all sizes from a variety of industries. Its convenience is undeniable. Most drive or take the bus by way of Carrera Séptima, but if you’re one for biking there’s onsite storage as well. Try Osaki or Cafe Amarti for lunch, and Bogota Beer Company or The Irish Pub for after-work drinks—all only a short distance away. As for attractions, check out Cinema Paraiso, which screens indie films that are sure give your team a creative spark. Or you can always head to the Santa Barbara Shopping Center or Usaquen’s Sunday flea market for some casual spending. WeWork at Usaquen leaves nothing to be desired.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Carrera Séptima
- Parking available
- Carrera Séptima
- Bike storage available
• Private Offices : COL$1,045,000 /mo
• Dedicated Desks : COL$880,000 /mo
• Hot Desks : COL$762,300 /mo