Coworking spaces on the 9th Arrondissement
Nestled off the Grands Boulevards just a few blocks from both Gare St Lazare and the Opera Garnier, WeWork La Fayette is an Art Deco building with a central atrium, multiple outdoor terraces and views over St. Georges and Pigalle.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Metro 7: Le Peletier (few steps), Metro 12: Notre-Dame-de-Lorette (3 min walk), Metro 8/9: Richelieu-Drouot (5 min walk)
- 26, 32, 42, 43, 48
• Private Offices : €890 /mo
• Hot Desks : €450 /mo