Coworking at East 57th Street
With a hard-to-beat location in Midtown East, our coworking space at East 57th Street puts you close to many of the city’s most important addresses. Our space occupies four full floors of a handsome 31-story high-rise. Central Park is just minutes away, as are a variety of luxury boutiques, upscale dining options, and corporate headquarters. There’s parking nearby, and the Lexington Avenue subway station gives you access to the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, and R trains. Surround yourself with other hardworking entrepreneurs at WeWork East 57th Street.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, and tea, or prep your lunch with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers.
- 59th street: 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R
- Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge, FDR Drive
• Hot Desk : $630/mo
• 1 Seat : $1,100/mo
• 2 Seats : $2,100/mo
• 3 Seats : $2,700/mo
• 4 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 5 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 6 Seats : $4,750/mo
• 7 Seats : $5,300/mo
• 8 Seats : $6,000/mo
• 9 Seats : $7,000/mo
• 10 Seats : $7,300/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,750/mo
• 21 - 50 Seats : $27,700/mo
• Private Offices : From $1,250
• Dedicated Desks : From $890