Find Coworking Space in Downtown Berkeley
Under the gaze of California’s world-renowned university, WeWork’s shared office in Downtown Berkeley is abuzz with success. The entire building is dedicated to WeWork, converted from the old University Press into refreshing, highly functional coworking space. Art-filled lounge areas keep your team inspired; ample conference rooms and private offices fuel productivity. Commuting is simple with onsite bike storage and several bus routes within walking distance. Surrounded by restaurants and a stone’s throw from Repertory Theatre, it’s easy to mix work with play in Downtown Berkeley—and WeWork’s dynamic coworking space completes the experience. Schedule a visit today.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Orange and Red subway at Downtown Berkeley Station (2 blocks away) | BART at Shattuck Sq/Center St (2 blocks away)
- Berkeley Way Parking Lot (onsite)
- SR 123 (1.4 miles away)
- 52, 604, 605 at University/Shattuck Ave (1 block away)
- Ford Go Bike at University Ave/Oxford St (3 blocks away)