Finding a Berkeley Coworking Office
Less than a block away from one of the world’s top public universities, entrepreneurs and academics alike call this Berkeley coworking office home. Embracing the city’s free spirit, our newly renovated seven-story building features an array of original art, including an eye-popping mural running up its entire façade. Members come together from all walks of life from photographers and graphic designers to lawyers and consultants. Looking to grab a bite or drink? Take advantage of Berkeley’s happening bar and restaurant scene or head downstairs for a bowl of Ippudo ramen or a cup of Blue Bottle Coffee. There’s bike storage in the front lobby for cyclists and a BART station is conveniently located two blocks away. If you’re looking for the perfect environment to release your creativity, WeWork Berkeley is just right for you and your team.
Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- BART (Richmond and SF, but you can transfer within 2 stops to any other line)
- Street parking, lots, garages (starting at $2/hour)
- 580, 80, 24
- University and Shattuck, University and MLK Jr Way, Downtown Berkeley BART, Center St, Center St and Shattuck
- Limited bike parking
• Hot Desk : $430/mo
• Dedicated Desk : $550/mo
• 1 Seat : $710/mo
• 2 Seats : $1,250/mo
• 3 Seats : $1,860/mo
• 4 Seats : $2,300/mo
• 5 Seats : $3,100/mo
• 6 Seats : $3,700/mo
• 7 Seats : $4,250/mo
• 9 Seats : $5,450/mo
• 11 - 20 Seats : $8,150/mo